*Join our friendly, hardworking Buckinghamshire team as a recruitment resourcer
*tfconnect are a growing, specialist global recruiter for the events industry
*An ideal opportunity to progress your career in the recruitment sector
We’re in need of an experienced, friendly and attentive resourcer to join our growing events recruitment business in Buckinghamshire.
We’re looking for someone who’s really switched on, knows the tricks of the trade and is an expert conversationalist – making all of our candidates feel loved.
As our resourcer, you’ll be covering all aspects of the recruitment process as follows:
- Reviewing job advert applications using Broadbean and contacting candidates to assess their suitability for our clients
- Sourcing candidates from everywhere and anywhere, including our internal CRM system, external job boards, social media, networking and referrals
- Reviewing CVs to match candidates to live jobs
- Conducting screening telephone interviews as well as meeting candidates in person or via video-link to qualify candidates for relevant roles or for taking to market speculatively
- Updating our CRM database and keeping on top of pre-registered candidates
- Seeking informal references for candidates, prior to them being pitched to clients
- Formatting CVs
- Keeping up to date with industry news / trends / acquisitions
- Booking candidate interviews for consultants
- Writing job adverts
You’ll need the following experience:
- Experience as a recruiter or resourcer for a recruitment agency or in-house recruitment team
- Knowledge of modern recruiting methods including Boolean searches, LinkedIn Recruiter or X-Ray and identifying candidate leads via social media
- Experience of using Broadbean or a similar job-board multi-poster
- Confidence and eloquence in speaking to and meeting our candidates
- Supreme IT skills (Outlook, Excel, Word and experience using CRM systems)
- The ability to prioritise and manage your own workload
- A good teamwork ethic and a “can do” attitude
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum.
- tfconnect is an independently run talent consultancy, specialising in the exhibition and conference sector. This is a business with plenty of room to grow – globally in fact!
- Work in the vibrant and always-interesting events sector, dealing with talented events people and the biggest organisers and venues in the world.
Our offices are based in a beautiful, 200-year-old barn in Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire – an easily commutable distance for residents in Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamsted, Milton Keynes, St Albans and Watford.