Challenging Exhibition Sales Director role for a large-scale event organiser. New-launch appeal - a fast-growing organiser bringing one of its flagship events to the Asian region – Cantonese speakers are preferred. Ideal for a commercial event professional with experience in driving success on international B2B trade shows
This is an exciting role for an experienced exhibition Sales Director in driving the success of a new launch in Singapore. You'll be responsible for generating revenue and growing the presence of the show brand within the region.
You'll also manage a Sales Executive, ensuring that they are able to contribute effectively to the sales strategy. You'll need to be both focused and flexible and the role will involve proactively researching and developing new business as well as building relationships with existing clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Extensive B2B exhibition/trade show sales experience and the proven ability to research and develop new business against target is essential
- An excellent sales track-record within the Singapore region, ideally on new launch events
- Great relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for detail in order to produce meaningful reports and analysis
- The drive to develop a full and comprehensive understanding of the market and to drive the success of this new launch
You will require the following skills:
- An established track record in B2B event sales having been committed to driving the success of a large-scale show within a previous role
- Extensive knowledge of sponsorship sales and exhibition stand sales
- P&L / financial ownership
- Experience in managing and coaching a team
- Buckets of enthusiasm and a passion for success in a show environment
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Salary: $106,500 - $133,000 (approx £60,000 - £75,000)
- One of the UK's fastest growing international sales businesses in the past three years.
- A rapidly expanding organiser that owns some of the UK’s most successful trade shows, all showing significant growth (averaging more than 40% in both sales and attendance).
- The business has quadrupled in value within the space of the last four years
- Winner of more than 20 major industry awards
This role is based in Singapore. Cantonese language speakers are preferred.
If you're an experienced events or exhibition sales professional in the Singapore region with the drive to carry the success of an exciting new launch - we want to hear from you!
*Please note that we are unable to respond to applicants that do not meet the strict application criteria above.*
tfconnect is a specialist recruitment/executive search firm for the global exhibition and conference industries.